Good morning beautiful people. I have come to realization that I was becoming a procrastinator. Let me explain myself….see I can plan all kinds of things that will help me reach my weight loss goals only to fall short and not follow through. So nevertheless I am working on it now instead of later. I am so happy to report that I am doing it. I have actually lost 11 of the 15 pounds that I gained back. You can’t tell me nothing. I have founded my MOJO again.
I have been attending the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week with my 18 years old son. Nevertheless I got to give my son a shout out because that big head boy be pushing me like crazy! I be running, jumping, twisting, skipping, pumping iron and pooting all over the YMCA. Now don’t look at the screen like that…..exercising make me push all that foul air out. Now my son don’t play. He does not go easy on me at all. He makes me put in work and as a result I am losing this weight. We are also eating really healthy and have officially put the deep fryer away and we are only eating baked, boiled or grilled meats. We are also doing soups that are really high in fiber and light calories. We are eating all kinds vegetables from every color of the rainbow. We are using ground turkey meat in the soups. I sauté extra onions and garlic to give the soups even better taste. My teenage son love them and be killing each one. I will post a few of the recipes so you can see what we are doing.
Well ladies and Gents have a blessed day!! Until the next time.
Peace, Love and Happiness!!
• Half a head of cabbage, roughly chopped
•. Ground turkey…(I use Aldi Fit and active)
• 1 cup of diced celery
• 2 diced onion
• 1 cup of diced carrots
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 2 to 3 gloves of garlic
• 4 cups of chicken broth
• 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes (basil, oregano and garlic flavor)
• 1 tsp of oregano
• Half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes
• Place a pot over medium heat and pour some olive oil.
• Saute ground turkey, celery, onion, carrots, and green bell pepper.
• Once the carrot is tender, add the garlic and chicken broth.
• Add your cabbage and diced tomatoes.
• Bring the soup to a boil.
• Once the cabbages are tender, add seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
• Remove from the heat and serve.