Good morning beautiful people!! I hope everybody had a great holiday season. Now it is back to the grind and making sure I start strong this year for my healthy eating habits and other goals. Some people get irritated when somebody states that they are starting anew every year. But for me I think that it is awesome because it shows that you know you need to improve certain areas in your life and are aware of your shortcoming. Being able to reflect on YOU is a great strength to have. I believe that everybody have areas in their life that need to improve and if someone tell you otherwise they are lying. NOW don’t get your panties all in a bunch because I said that and you are THAT one person who is really perfect and don’t have anything to work on!! Well do you Boo because your are what I am inspiring to be!
However for me it is time to show and improve. I have goals that I am going to implement and start working on as I type the blog.
Here is a list of my goals:
- Improve my relationship with my Lord and Savior.
- Read my bible and study his word and meditate at least one a day.
- Lose those additional 50 pounds so I can meet my weight goal.
- The next one is to continue to improve my natural hair and make it more healthy so I can start wearing it.
- Grow in my career or finally open my own restaurant.
- Encourage and monitor my son who is in the 12th grader to ensure he graduates from high school and start college this fall.
- Help both my kids become healthy and lose weight also.
- Improve my relationships with family and friends.
- Improve my blog so it will grow more!
Now this is a lot of things that I want to work on and I have already started. But here is the kicker I already do a lot of things but not consistently. Each of these goals have their own tasks that I will also have to do to accomplish each goal. So I will have a really busy year.
What are your goals for 2018?
Peace, Love and Happiness!
Be blessed Tracy!