I am on vacation in the beautiful mountains of Gatlinburg Tennessee enjoying this mountain air. Until I have to drive down this dang mountain. That I do not enjoy. I have never been so scared in my life when traveling down a hill; these curves have my nerves all tore up. We decided to venture out last night to Pigeon Forge which is only about 6 miles up the road. Oh, that was the worst mistake we have ever made, it took us 2 hours to get to the restaurant. As we traveling into town…I couldn’t figure out why everybody was sitting on the side of road and what the whole purpose was. Turn out cruising is the thing. I thought we were at Myrtle Beach but without the beach.
When you are vacation one of the biggest issues is eating. Because traveling down the mountain scares me….. We chose to go the grocery store and buy food which also help us to save money and watch what we are eating. When you are eating out…there is no telling how many calories you are consuming. You are doing an estimation on the nutrition value hoping for the best with your meal.
I was recently nominated for Wonderful Team Member Readership Award by fellow blogger Rob from http://weight2lose2013.wordpress.com/. This is the first time I have received an award. So I am very happy. Sorry it took me so long to post but my wonderful vacation has delayed everything. Thanks Rob so much.
1. Display the award. (done)
2. Thank the person who nominated me on their blog. (done)
3. Nominate 14 blogs who are readers of my blog. (done)
4. Let the nominees know. (done)
1. I Run in the Rain
2. Anumie http://thiscantbewrite.wordpress.com/
3. Dravite http://dravite.wordpress.com
4. Carolinafitness http://newfoundfitness.wordpress.com
13. Down Sizing Desi [ A burlesque beauty’s bariatic journey